The City of Black Jack Municipal Court is the judicial branch of city government. The court adjudicates traffic and other ordinance violations filed by the St. Louis County Police Department and City of Black Jack Code Enforcement Officers.
Court is held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month.
Court Office Hours
The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Payments are accepted between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the Violations Bureau Window, located in City Hall.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Accepted forms of payment at City Hall Violations Bureau Window are cash, credit card, money orders, or cashiers’ check. We no longer accept checks.
- Credit Card payments will be accepted online through our e-payment services
- The accepted form of payment by mail at the drop box at City Hall is money order only.
- Judge - John Duepner, Jr.
- Prosecuting Attorney - Zachary Smith
- Court Clerk - Karen Jones, CCA