Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
-Business License requirements must be met pursuant to Article VIII of Chapter 10 of the Code from the City before renting and/or advertising the Short Term Rental.
- This Application must be submitted to the City at least 30 days prior to the start of any intended or prospective Short Term Rental.
- Such Short-Term Rental must be for a period of less than Thirty-One (31) consecutive calendar days.
- Transient Guest(s) must be over the age of 18 or accompanied by an adult.
- Please review the complete Short Term Rental Ordinance with the City Clerk.
- Short Term Rental to comply with all applicable City Codes.
- Residents within 200 feet of the Short Term Rental Property to be notified by the City Clerk and/or his or her designee.
- Any false statements or information provided in this application shall be grounds for denial.
- Applicant to provide complete contact information of each Transient Guest(s) including:
3) Permanent Address
4) Telephone Number
5) Vehicle License Plate No.
6) Emergency Contact
REQUIRED DETAILS ARE FURTHER EXPLAINED IN SECTION 10-326(B) (1) (A-E)